Here is video five of Inktober 2k18. Today’s prompt is “chicken.” Since I am running with a Disney theme for this Inktober, I thought who better to be my subject than good ol’ Hei Hei from Moana! This was my first time drawing him, and he was a blast to create! All of the colors of his feathers made this piece particularly satisfying to complete.
- Fluid Acrylic Ink (Black)
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Hydrus Inks
- Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers
- Mitsubishi Dual Pencil (Vermillion/Prussian Blue)
- Gelly Roll Pen (White)
- Custom Watercolor Sketchbook by Loretta Avelar Designs
I am using the prompt list provided by the original creator of Inktober, Mr. Jake Parker, which can be found on his website.
Thanks for stopping by!!
“Dumb It Down“ by Dnoch
Available on all streaming platforms and at http://www.kgdmlife.com
(Check him out because he is amazing!)